The circulatory system has the task of supplying oxygen to various parts of the body – to the organs and tissues. If the circulation system is not working properly then the blood will not reach out to many parts of the body thus these areas will be deprived of oxygen and other vital nutrients required to function properly. The circulations can go wrong due to numerous aspects including blood clots, peripheral artery disease, diabetes, etc. The poor blood does have a bad effect on different parts of the body including the arms and legs.
This can give rise to several difficulties and many of these can also be very life-threatening.
How Does Poor Blood Circulation Affect You?
If the part of the body does not get the blood supply properly then small wounds can eventually turn into very large ulcers. When the blood does not flow properly to the damaged parts of the body, the white blood cells or the antibodies present in the blood do not reach the wound and repair it. This also means if the wound has become an ulcer due to the bad blood flow, the situation can become worse than ever if nothing is done to improve the blood circulation around the body.
What can you do to get the circulation back to normal?
Try at least one, if not all of them to make the blood circulation smoother than usual.
- Do not gain too much weight. If you do maintain a healthy weight then the blood can pass through different parts of the body easily as its area of the body will be less.
- Jogging can be one of the exercises that you can do frequently to keep your heart pumping with a regular rhythm. Doing so will refine the body’s capability to take in and also use extra oxygen. The blood vessels can also dilate properly when you exercise hence the body can function more effectively. You can try out the circulation promoter from Dr. Ho that you can help with the circulation of blood to the legs and also relieve the leg from the feeling of numbness or tingling sensations after a workout.
- Yoga can be categorized as an exercise that does not exert extra strain on the body like the cardio exercises. These exercises help to compress and depress the veins at the same time. Such exercises can also work towards improving circulation.
- The antioxidants in the tea can work towards improving the health of the blood vessels that ultimately improves the movement of blood around the body. Having green tea can also work towards improving the heart conditions and making it stronger to help it pump the good blood to the body and pump out the waste products from the body.
- Iron is very important for our body – whose absence makes us suffer from anemia. Iron is used to make hemoglobin that is very important because it is required to carry oxygen all around the body. The iron in the body can be used to store very important minerals that the body will need from time.
There can be various reasons why blood flow might decrease. This can be likely due to natural causes as you grow older or might be the result of a serious injury. If you are conscious about your health and do not wish to suffer from the negative effects of this condition, you might want to take the necessary action as soon as possible to improve the circulation. You can try doing so using some of the tips mentioned in this piece of writing.